Saturday, August 28, 2010

All You Need Is God

Well, I didn't really know what to expect when going to Haiti after the earthquake. But it was really just the same. All of the chaos and people going everywhere was exactly how it was. The only difference was that there was broken buildings and tents everywhere. The smells were the same and everything seemed basically normal in Haiti.

But what I noticed is that the people were still the same, which is a good thing. Most of everyone we came across was happy, like they have always been. I think it's awesome that people can be so joyful with all of the devastation that they have been through. That is pretty impactful to me, because it shows me that you don't really need anything to be happy. All you need is God.

(Written by Tim Rodgers - Team Member)

No comments:

Post a Comment